NameSilo

New at DNJournal: ON.com sell for $635,000 in Biggest Reported Sale of 2006

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com and the big news this week is the highest reported domain sale of 2006! A sweet 2-letter domain, ON.com, commanded $635,000 in this blockbuster transaction at Moniker/DomainSystems. Another 2-letter domain, a .org, led the Global Contenders list after selling for $18,000 and a domain from Hong Kong was the top seller among the Country Codes. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great reading as always Duke. (Are you getting tired of hearing that yet?) :)

Hot2o.com - $6K. I'm trying to figure this one out. H2O is water, so maybe Hot2O is a new acronym for Hot Water? Or maybe some type of water sports, boating, skiing etc.

•••
wow...this is one of the coolest name sold....but i think it went for a little less...
Thanks DUke!

•••
Yeah I believe ON.com could have gone for more... maybe the guy was too eager to sell. Still, I wouldn't mind having $635,000 :)

Thanks for the news!

•••
Big name, big $$$'s, although maybe mole's prognosticating is proving right as I too would have thought this would have been an even larger bang.
-Allan

•••
Hi Duke
I am a regular reader of dnjournal.com
I have a suggestion for you
For the Domain Sales Article you should have option to print the article
Default printing from browsers prints all the ads and make the article clumsy
Thanks
San

•••
IMO, On.com is a million dollar name at least. Like I posted in a thread in Domain Discussion, it's one of the names I would most want to have. It screams superportal development like Yahoo and MSN.

•••
Wow - BIG SALE :) - Great Job you do Duke - I am a regular visitor to DNJournal but have'nt made it onto your page results yet :lol: some day ??

•••
•••
-db- and I are puzzled on the same thing.

Wouldn't mind having ON.com, but so wouldn't the rest of NP.

Great, as always!

-Steve

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back