Domain Empire

New Business Venture (Take a look)

Spaceship
Watch

t c

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I have been thinking long and hard about this and I have come to a conclusion on how I would like to do this. I currently run Evonexus Unlimited from a reseller with NetStartz and I wish to expand this even further. I do not currently have a stable financial income as everything isn't up and nothing has been done.

What I am looking for is the following:
[Either-A]
- Someone that likes the more technical side of things and already has the necessary equipment. 1+ server(s) with decent specs. and cPanel/whm.

[Either-B]
- Someone that wants to donate/lease 1 server with cPanel/WHM (doesn't have to be high-end) where they remain they manage it and in return, any and all services in which they personally or clients are interested in will recieve high/reasonable discounts.

The reseller account with NetStartz I plan on paying for and keeping intact. I want to do this just worst case scenario (knock on wood) that the server goes down/offline, there's still a website online. I will purchase another domain for the server if I find anyone interested.

[Plan]
- As things are getting started with the server(s), %5 of the funds will go to me for me to maintain things on my part, 10% will go to you for your part, rest of the funds will be divided up to better the server and services until things become better off for us. Further discussion on this will be later down the road.

- I wish for the main focus to remain on shared and small misc. hosting accounts. Bigger accounts like resellers can come down the road. I do plan on this lasting as long as it can. I am in this for the long run and wish the same commitment from you.

I am a dedicated 21 yr old young man that is still trying to find his way. I cannot be too much of help on the tech part of the system but, maybe for troubleshooting and suggestions. I am better at the designing/developing situations and am more suitable for end user jobs.

More in depth discussions can be done if any interested parties come forth.

I wish that only serious inquiries and parties reply/contact me.

If you feel the need to contact me, here are some methods:
- Email: [email protected]
- AIM: EUDirector

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back