IT.COM

NJ 100 Most Influential Entrepreneurs, CEOs & Founders

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
NJ 100 Most Influential Entrepreneurs, CEOs & Founders

For the first NamingJournal.com will release the names of 100 most influential entrepreneurs, CEO/founders of businesses, companies and organizations. “This is such a humbly experience for us and I think individuals who are making a difference in their own ways deserve recognition” said Elie founder of NamingJournal.com.

NJ 100 most influential entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders are one of the new features that will appear on NamingJournal.com next month. NJ 100 most influential entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders is new feature design to provide the names of 100 most amazing people who have work tirelessly to improve the domain name industry, internet, communities and lives. The complete list of the names of individuals who made it into the first issue will appear on NamingJournal.com on April 30, 2006.

Here is a preview of what to expect when we release the list of finalist on April 30, 2006.

Ron Jackson, Editor/CEO
Internet Edge, Inc

Craig Newmark, founder
Craigslist.org

Evan Williams, founder
Blogger.com

Lena Avila Robison, founder
DesMoinesRegister.com

Joel Strellner, developer
UrlTrends.com

Michael Gaffney, Owner/Publisher
PixelWorks Corp

Steve Berkowitz, CEO
Ask.com

Bob Parsons, CEO/founder
GoDaddy.com

Thomas V. Cunningham, Founder/CEO
BulkRegister.com

Chris DeWolfe, cofounder
MySpace.com

Tom Anderson, cofounder
MySpace.com

Evan Williams, founder
Blogger.com

Do you have a name that you would like to recommendation for May 2006 issue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I originally thought that the list was about New Jersey - seeing how Bill had made a post in it before I read it.

;)

Oops :p

-Steve

•••
Evan Williams of Blogger has done well to make the list twice :D

•••
ActiveSimSites said:
Evan Williams of Blogger has done well to make the list twice :D
Haha. Didn't even notice that. Niec catch.

-Steve

•••
see who made the list of "100 Most Influential Entrepreneurs, CEOs & Founders" on namingjournal.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back