Dynadot

discuss Numbers in Chinese Culture - "0" is not bad...

Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I never understand the idea of chips, so I like 0 -- and 4, and aeiouv when they make sense..

•••
My pet peeve for sure!

Zero is cool & relevant at beginning , middle or end of domain!

Too many sales prove its true!

Someone read that it looks like an o and it snowballed into a negative due to this chips category wherever that came from I have no idea!

Plus Chips as a designation was not a term i even heard about until last fall when bthe Chinese invasion started!

Also vowels are required in any language so all of you domain buyers and sellers get over it and except there fact that these ridiculous methods of categorizing letters and numbers is screwing up even more sales!

I think the no vowel issue started by domainers who simply generalized what the Chinese language consists of. Who knows but it is high time it ends!

•••
My pet peeve for sure!

Zero is cool & relevant at beginning , middle or end of domain!

Too many sales prove its true!

Someone read that it looks like an o and it snowballed into a negative due to this chips category wherever that came from I have no idea!

Plus Chips as a designation was not a term i even heard about until last fall when bthe Chinese invasion started!
Agreed... I always knew that "4" was not a preferred number, but suddenly a few months ago "0" fell out of favor as well...

•••
0 in the end is good. It means complete. 0 in the beginning is also good. It means Zip codes, Area codes, Phone, Country codes. 4 is a VERY lucky number in Europe, North America and Australia. Just like the Four Leaf Clover

Four_Leaf_Clover_03.png

•••
0 in the end is good. It means complete. 0 in the beginning is also good. It means Zip codes, Area codes, Phone, Country codes. 4 is a VERY lucky number in Europe, North America and Australia. Just like the Four Leaf Clover

Four_Leaf_Clover_03.png
why is everyone saying that 0 at the beginning is bad? ... I just wan't to understand lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back