NameSilo

Opinions

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i am making a prototype design to take for a hip-hop website for an underground rapper (he's famous but he's not nelly/ja rule famous)...

anyways his lyrical content focuses a lot on government conspirary and how they downplay facts to their benefit etc etc

well he is without a personal site right now (his domain points to his label's site) and i am currently building a site (its intended for immortaltechnique.us to replace a fan site i built but lost when my server got hacked) but I am thinking of seeing if he would like to use my design for his own site in exchange for some interview material etc for another project i am working on... (we both share a mutual friend)

anyways the feel i am going for is the site will appear to be a hacked government resource where you can view the files they are keeping on the artist.

so instead of a bio it has a character profile and instead of a photo section it has a surveillance section, his tour dates are held in his movements file etc etc.

I was playing around in photoshop to prototype the kind of thing i am going for and i came up with the following...

http://www.immortaltechnique.us

i think it works well. i'm also working on an animated splash page that looks like a security login that automatically types in the details and when you hit ok you 'log in' to access the secure dossier.

if you listen to his music this fits perfectly but i want to see what people think of my l33t photoshop skills :P and the idea...

input welcome

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thats a nice layout!
Looks Great :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back