Domain Empire

Organic backlink building?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hello namepros members..
i am newbie in webdesiging..
help me in generating bcklinks and improving my website's alexa rank..
will be looking forward for your hepl...!!
thanks..!!:$:

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There exists a forum for:

http://www.namepros.com/link-exchange-requests/

However, you should not post the name in public. If your site is good enough you will get autmatically backlinks worldwide.It´s often just only a matter of time :)

Last edited:
•••
hey frnd...
thnks for the link...:)
but i want to generate organic backlinks and not paid...
so asked for tips on how to generate links..
and i donot think i have posted any name in public...
will be looking for more useful help...
thanks...!!

•••
Link exchanges can be free or paid depending on what you and the other webmaster agree upon. I think what's happening is there's a bit of miscommunication as to what you actually want and or looking for. I'm moving this thread one more time over to the Marketing forum since back link building is technically a search engine marketing technique.

As for an answer to your question on how to get Organic backlinks, it's really simply:

• 100% Unique Content that is engaging and informative.
  • Freebies that are exclusive to your site and not listed anywhere else.
  • Products or services that are exclusive to your site and not listed anywhere else.
  • Provide a user experience never seen before.
  • Provide videos exclusive to your site and not listed anywhere else.

And that's about it, there's really no magic trick to getting organic backlinks. It's all about your originality and creativity. It's important to remember that a viewers first impression is made within the first 3 to 6 seconds of arriving at your site and will determine whether or not they will stay or go. Be sure you have something that captivates them and is genuinely targeted to what they were searching for in the first place to find you.

Eric Lyon

•••
i want to generate organic backlinks and not paid
meaning of organic it that it is ... organic
they can't be generated. They should appear naturally when other webmasters reference some valuable/interested original content published on your website.

•••
thanks a ton experts...
i will be focusing on publishing fresh and unique content now on..

•••
Organic backlinks mean that you need others link to your website without doing by yourself...I think you should write more quality content, not only on your site but many other places so that people will know you and start to link to your website. But it's really a hard work, I always build backlinks myself...

•••
Your content should be unique, clear, specific and have some thing important info for the reader. It is the plus point for increasing your back links and promote business website.
I'm also using this type of strategy on my own website and get positive feed back.

•••
One idea for building more organic backlinks you may find useful is through networking (i.e. guest blogging, conference speaking, group meet ups, forum participation, social media etc.). The more business connections you make within your industry or niche the greater chance you should have to naturally receive some promotion or help. The more access you have to the resources within your field the more likely you gain natural backlinks through mutual partnerships and sharing.

•••
Spy on your competitors backlinks works best. Hey, if it works for them, it ought to work for you.

•••
You can also reach out to similar websites for link exchanges. On a few of my personal websites, i've found that reaching out to similar websites often creates new relationships and you can work those relationships to add links back and forth.. and comment about each other's sites on your own site.. to gain more exposure.

•••
I have a rule: spend more time working on valuable content than on promoting it. This helps me to write WAY better articles and produce much better videos. And it works - almost every valuable content have organic links appearing on the web here and there and much more social shares.

•••
Use quality backlinks with Quality content as far as more utilize with Social media websites

•••
It is also important to make sure that you are working on the right keywords. Work on a combination of commercial keywords, non-commercial keywords and web page URLs for getting the best results.

•••
Here you can't get back links, yes you can get useful information and advice to get good business. When you talk about alexa it is all about website traffic, you should use social sites like facebook, twitter, linkeding, google plus and pinterest etc.

•••
•••
  1. Try Bookmarking, directory submission in high Pr sites you can also do guest posting which give you more authenticate back link.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back