Domain Empire

PayPal Mobile

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
seems a bit well.. dodgy..
i will never use paypal with my mobile
and will never take notice of paypalsucks.com
paypal has been good to me... always gotten my money back when i file a real complaint after getting scammed
and always had good phone contact when its needed

•••
•••
sb225 said:
yes so much interesting but read this also
www.paypalsucks.com

Hey thanks for the link. I am so glad I know that paypal sucks. Now I will use that better safe alternative you recommend which is....????

Oh wait..there isn't a better or safer alternative!

•••
^Rofl. Good one.

Paypal has been good to me as well, and for this mobile thing to come up, which is pretty cool. I think, maybe a bit of a concern with others, but fact is, its a nice feature.

Theres some ways where it could be fraud in this sort of situation, stolen phones with accounts, etc.

•••
Nice feature.. and the fact remains, PayPal is the leader and innovator of online (and now mobile) payments.

•••
I will never use paypal mobile. If I lost my mobile = Chaos.

•••
tekz999 said:

Well put.

•••
labrocca said:
sb225 said:
yes so much interesting but read this also
www.paypalsucks.com

Hey thanks for the link. I am so glad I know that paypal sucks. Now I will use that better safe alternative you recommend which is....????

There doesn't have to be a better alternative when saying that PayPal sucks... The fact is, that bad things can happen when using PayPal.

paypalsucks.com just brings out the things in PayPal that everybody needs to know before making the decision to risk using it. It may be low, but it's there.
rawkinrich said:
tekz999 said:

Well put.
Well put again lol :D

I like PayPal personally, i've never had any troubles with them yet.

Last edited:
•••
Personally they have been great, apart from I sold a domain to a scammer, money was returned to them and I lost my domain.

•••
labrocca said:

yeah right your question is correct
i am too using paypal but mine favourite is moneybookers i never seen a complaint against them
yes one of my firend account was frozen but most of them withdrawed from paypal and they send money fast
but why we use paypal because alternative we cant find
i say do you use moneybookers? your answer is no but for paypal most users uses it
i am too looking for a better payment processor to use anywhere in any forums
for paypal we need CC to verify our account if you dont live in US but for moneybookers anyone can verify by documents and CC

•••
moneybookers is cool
i joined years ago when noone used it .. becuase i needed to get money out of my gamebookers account.. i recieved a cheque is about 3 days from somewhere in europe i think..

but the problem is noone uses them
EVERYONE uses paypal

•••
labrocca said:

Lol. And I bet the people that came up with this paypalsucks website actually use paypal on a day to day basis.

•••
Thanks for the linsk guys!

•••
drifta said:
moneybookers is cool
but the problem is noone uses them
EVERYONE uses paypal
yes thats true but atleast namepros forum should provide one more payment option so this way those who want to use MB can do

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back