Domain Empire

PayPal?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone here use paypal? How reliable is it? Have you ever had any problems?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im using paypal, but not for long.. Just for month or so.. have recived a couple of payments and its been working great..

I think other namepros members will have a lot more experience then i do :)

•••
Have used PayPal service for several years. Never had any prob. with "buying" or "selling" through PayPal..
and they are currently owned by eBay.

•••
Re: Paypal?

Originally posted by K_atherine
Does anyone here use paypal? How reliable is it? Have you ever had any problems?

I have been using paypal for a while. No problems here. Except those darn paypal advertisements when you login to your paypal account you have to view.

•••
I use paypal. No probs. But my friend used it, got 'hacked' and someone took all his money. Palpay responded that they have found no records of were his money went to.

But this is the first time i have ever heard of this. No one else i know has had this happen.

•••
Re: Re: Paypal?

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper
I have been using paypal for a while. No problems here. Except those darn paypal advertisements when you login to your paypal account you have to view.
hee-hee-hee.. lol.. sit back and "enjoy" those ad's Dr.. your paying for them at the rate of just under 5% per trans.. so enjoy those ad's.. :hehe:

•••
I got to pay currency thing. UK!

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
I got to pay currency thing. UK!

me 2, sweden..

•••
:( sucks... But otherwise, transactions over paypal are all good. Or most of the time

•••
I use paypal - seems very reliable and so have many others found it to be aswell. I think its worth trying. Although the only problems I had was when signing up putting in all the correct information lol :s

•••
well. I found it all easy and i used a business account :) (I think)

•••
Yeah. me too. No problem yet but a little slow on my side. :D

•••
:( its really anoyoing tho. That everyone not in the us has to pay that currency fee thing. But will be ok in 2/3 yrs. Im hoping to go to a uni I have found in florida :)

•••
I've been using PayPal for 5+ years, never had any problems myself. I don't tend to leave a balance on my account mind you just incase they decide to freeze it for some reason, the debit card is great.

Mike

•••
hmm ok :) just wondering how old are you? :p

And do you send the money straight to your bank using debit card?

•••
I'm 30something :)

I use the debit card to withdraw $ from my PayPal account.

Mike

•••
Best business tool.

Beats having to get money orders,

•••
yea. I got a debit card. 15. has one since i was 13. :)

But i might make a new account, for my paypal stuff. Just incase. but I want a business bank account. But i cant get one till im 18.

So my dad said he would get me one :) if i still want it. What do you think?

•••
Lol, I'm too young to get a legal account ;) but I've asked my brother to let me use his debitcard

•••
Paypal is perfectly safe for simple ecommerce IMO.
If things go well I would consider a Merchant account but paypal is a good start.
Cheers!

•••
Paypal is good for buying. :)

•••
Paypal is nice. Not much problem with paypal.
I guess this is the cheapest payment gateway compare to other payment gateway.

•••
how old are you? you dont have to be over any age to use paypal. Or i didn't see it meantioned when I signed up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back