NameSilo

PHP and My SQL

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anybody know any good resources for php and my sql?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well is there something that you want to specifically know about PHP and mySQL, or just tutorials in general?

•••
MySQL: The World's Most Popular Open Source Database
The software's official homepage with news, downloads and documentation.
www.mysql.com/

PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
PHP is a server-side HTML embedded scripting language. It provides web developers with a full suite of tools for building dynamic websites: native APIs to ...
www.php.net

•••
•••
hotscripts is the place to go. gameshade.com/phpzone i thinks?

•••
thnx allot people. There are some great resources here, keep em comin..........

•••
hotscripts.com as said before is the best! :D

•••
Ya hotscripts is definately the best. Also, if you're looking for really great prices, just hop on over to Best Script Source :) They have everything for like more than 50% off with their lists being updated daily hehe

•••
Guys, phpfreaks.com rocks too, it's where I learnt to write my own membership system at first time.

•••
Designporte said:
Guys, phpfreaks.com rocks too, it's where I learnt to write my own membership system at first time.
phpfreaks.com does indeed ROCK! I learned many things from there...

-Steve

•••
there is a better site which may fits you, visit http://php.resourceindex.com where you will find tons of free & even paid scripts. The best as i think. All are well categorized and fast loading site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back