Domain Empire

domain Please help appraise tamparealestate.org

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I am looking to purchase tamparealestate.org domain and need help appraising what it is worth. Here are the facts

.net Asking $9,800 (1 index)
.org Asking $6,300 and has gone down to $3,800 (9 indexes)

Google keyword exact hits are 4,400

How much do you think (geo)realestate.org is worth??

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0, realestate.com is a trademark

•••
$XXXX is the stratosphere of keywordrealestate.org names. Comparable sales are a safer guide than asking prices.

commercialrealestate dotorg $1267 sedo 2006 (source: dnsaleprice)
commercialrealestate dotorg $1000 sedo 2011 (source: namebio)
gakt global monthly exact search [commercial real estate] = 90,500, approximate cpc (search) = $2.13

floridarealestate dotorg $4100 namejet 2010 (source: dnsaleprice)
gakt global monthly exact search [commercial real estate] = 33,100, approximate cpc (search) = $0.88

These comps have keyword search volume much greater than 5400. $4100 appears to be the highest public sales record for a keywordrealestate.org. Also note the negative price trend of commercialrealestate dotorg. I can think of better places to put $XXXX to work.

•••
$0, realestate.com is a trademark

Are you serious?

"Real Estate" is as generic as it gets.

Every major cities has hundreds or thousands of real estate agents.

Brad

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

I am looking to purchase tamparealestate.org domain and need help appraising what it is worth. Here are the facts

.net Asking $9,800 (1 index)
.org Asking $6,300 and has gone down to $3,800 (9 indexes)

Google keyword exact hits are 4,400

How much do you think (geo)realestate.org is worth??

You are only allowed to ask for appraisals on domains you currently own.

Brad

•••
mid-high $xxx for end user considering the state of US housing market

•••
I offered him $1,350 for the .org. I would be shocked if he accepts!

How much if the .us worth?

Last edited:
•••
You are only allowed to ask for appraisals on domains you currently own.
NamePros.com > Domain Name Discussion Forums > Domain Names > Domain Appraisals > Pre-Purchase Appraisals > Please help appraise tamparealestate.org

:)

•••
NamePros.com > Domain Name Discussion Forums > Domain Names > Domain Appraisals > Pre-Purchase Appraisals > Please help appraise tamparealestate.org

:)

Oh, I didn't even realize that was a section.

I am not a big fan of asking for appraisals on domains you don't own. That opens up all kinds of potential issues.

Brad

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back