IT.COM

Pointless names!

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want a pointless name or two for a low price that I might be able to turn into my online store. If you have such names (only .com or .net) please post here with your asking price. Thank you!

The store will just be some things I am selling and things I buy in bulk. I was going to purchase blexx.net but then he sold it to someone else. Anything that doesn't really have a meaning is good :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can you be slightly more precise as to what kind of a store..i have few that i want to get rid but it might not be what you are looking for..let me know..thanks

•••
•••
buyallshop.com
and
mallshopstores.com

:gn:

•••
these two $12 for both
CareBang.com
CarefulTravel.com

make an offer..
CompleteListing.com

•••
•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
buyallshop.com
and
mallshopstores.com

:gn:

Damn.. I like buyallshop.com how much?!

•••
•••
okie sounds good.. can you save it til wednesday?? I am getting money in my paypal then :)

Lol that was a quick edit.. hehe

•••
•••
•••
•••
Re: Pointless names!

The store will just be some things I am selling and things I buy in bulk. I was going to purchase blexx.net but then he sold it to someone else. Anything that doesn't really have a meaning is good

Not sure if you still need a name but I have:
.COM:
- 0kay .com (spelled with a zero) - $25
- 1stwire .com - $20
- BuyerPro .com - $15
- DotBulk .com - $15
- PreSells .com - $15
- SellingTo .com - $15
- SoldOff .com - $15
- Triplers .com - $15

.NET:
- Ceny .net - $15
- Coun .net - $15
- Gung .net - $15
- Scen .net - $15

Good luck!
Rob

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back