Dynadot

PPC Search

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looking for a PPC Search affiliate program.

Any recommendations?

Edit:
Couldn't wait for feedback decided to sign up with RevenuePilot for PPC Search to try to squeeze a little more out of my parked domains traffic.

Any experience with them? or any others?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update:

RevenuePilot provides code for adding search box, search results in numerous formats - it was easy.

Payment per click looks to be around the same as adsense for most of the terms I checked - wish it was higher.

Had a question re: search results and got answer within 24 hours.

Hoping that they are as responsive when it comes to paying out. :cy:

cera

•••
I used Revenue Pilot until they decided to remove my ability to use search terms. They made my account 'limited' for some reason, so I could only get abou 1 cent per click.

I moved over to BidClix where I get an equivilent to 1.50+ eCPM

•••
RevenuePilot has always been slow to pay me and my % per click is really low. :( In the time it takes me to reach payout at RevenuePilot I get paid by other PPC Search sites 2 or 3 times.

•••
•••
ZuraX said:
In the time it takes me to reach payout at RevenuePilot I get paid by other PPC Search sites 2 or 3 times.

Which ones?

cera

•••
•••
BidClix is my favorite. AzoogleAds pays on time (I'm a member of thier beta CPM program)

•••
HI

I use both searchfeed.com and revenuepilot.com and make around $5 per day from each one , it all adds up in the long run.... and I like them because they both pay via paypal.

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
Wait until you start sending searchfeed lots of traffic. They will LOWER your price per click!

•••
ZuraX said:
Wait until you start sending searchfeed lots of traffic. They will LOWER your price per click!

Its more likely that the advertisers pay less for youre traffic since there is alot of it. And the traffic isnt that hi-quality otherwise they would fight over it.

•••
umm no. If my traffic was no good why would other BETTER xml feeds pay me for it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back