Domain Empire

Problems with frontpage/host?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am having a problem publishing pages onto my website. My host is Zesthost (www.zesthost.com) . I am using front page, to build a basic website. I am assuming that all I have to do is type my stuff up and press "publish web". Yet every time I do that, it tells me that I cant do it! Please help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Isnt it easier to use ftp program ? Have never used frontpage as publisher so i cant say it doesnt work good.. But i think using ftp programs is easier , like cuteftp etc.

•••
You may need to check with your host to make sure frontpage extensions are enabled on your hosting account. Also make sure you have the correct login and password entered into Frontpage for your site.

Prob the best place to ask specifics is your host. They have a support forum it looks like.

•••
Yes, your hosting package needs to support FP Extensions. It needs to be installed and enabled on your Host side.

Usually you can enable or disable this function from your control panel.

Eran

•••
Thanks guys everything's sorted :)

•••
maybe you should contact your host?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back