NameSilo

Rap Music Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yandig

Say DomainsTop Member
Impact
Ok...this might be a long shot...but I want to find a rap video from (possibly) the early 90's.

$10 via paypal to the first person who sends me the music/video link (if it exists).

The song may have been called "The Storm" or something similar. It definitely had the words "the storm" in the lyrics. My recollection is that the video was shot in black and white. It featured a male rapper standing in a field under dark skies. It had some light (piano?) background music with a heavy drum beat.

My recollection is that the song was by a relative newcomer to the rap music scene. It was probably seen on MTV, maybe on Yo! MTV Raps.

I found a song called The Storm by someone named Raha Oujda on Youtube (may contain profanity). The song is very similar to the one that I'm looking for, if it's not the same song. However, I know there was an official video much different from what I've found so far. It had some light (piano?) background music with a heavy drum beat.

I have a couple of friends who were heavy into rap music during that time, and they don't remember this at all. It's possible that I made it up, although I have such a vivid picture of it in my mind, I think it must be real :) I've searched on Google, Youtube and Rap Databases, but no luck yet.

Please pm me if you find the song or video (preferred).

I'll post the winner here.
:music:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back