IT.COM

Reliable hosting for major project

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Okay i am currently having issues with hosting(they're removing a lot of required features due to "issues")
So i want to go to new hosting which is reliable that uses cpanel.
I am rebranding and have one major project in my head.
I also have another major project already underway which I may transfer to new hosting but looking like I wont for now but i'd need to have up to 5 domains at the minimum.
The best offer for this i've found is like $3 a month on a minimum 6 month contract but lost the link.
If its not cpanel it would have to be something suitable for an autistic person(my autism has gotten in the way with some control panels,disasters occurred).
I do plan to attempt to give traffic up to the region of a minimum of 600+ per day per project when finished tho this may take a while and i don't plan to do this traffic for at least a good few months down the line before beginning such major advertising campaigns.
Sorry for the long extensive needs but its what i need,thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kind of space and bandwidth do you require for this project?

•••
What kind of space and bandwidth do you require for this project?

I'd need something large for it but i may be able to go to medium.

•••
I'd need something large for it but i may be able to go to medium.

If you are unsure, definitely start out small with a plan that will allow you to grow as your needs increase.

•••
If you are unsure, definitely start out small with a plan that will allow you to grow as your needs increase.

Its not that im unsure its more a case of affordability i don't want something tacky but i'm not going to pay a normal price i want a bargain price,its simply a case getting the best for the best price.
But your advise sounds good so whats the best offer you can give me for this small plan?

•••
www.CrocWeb.com :-: Reliable Canadian LiteSpeed cPanel Hosting

Hello allboeing, we would like to offer you our following web hosting plan:

Receive 50% OFF! Limited Time Offer Only!
Promotional Code: halfcrocweb
»»»»»»
Egg Croc
»»»»»»

» RAID Protected Storage: 10 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 100 GB
» Latest cPanel with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - PHP 5.2 & 5.3 - RVSiteBuilder Pro - Hourly R1Soft CDP Backups
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee - Free Migration

Starting at $2.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

•••
Hi allboeing,
I've sent you a PM with some basic information.
Have a great day!

•••
I'll review all your offers right now,sorry about the delayed response unfortunately yet again landed in hospital.
Okay Local Node,i've emailed you.
CrocWeb,your offer looks promising however I am trying to see if Local Node can give me a better deal.
I will consider all my options,thank you.

Last edited:
•••
I'll review all your offers right now,sorry about the delayed response unfortunately yet again landed in hospital.

No problem, hope you are feeling better.

•••
I use Hostgator for my sites, the baby plan would work best for you, and it has unlimited parts of the plan that will let you expand and grow as your site grows.

•••
Hi,

At your own convenience, please take a look at our Basic Bronze plan located here: http://www.XeHost.net/basicbronze.php]. I believe that this plan is a perfect solution for you. Here are some of the features:

XeHost Basic Bronze Plan
Disk Space: 500 MB
Bandwidth: 10,000 MB
Addon/Parked Domains: 2
Subdomains: 40
MySql Databases: 40
E-mail Accounts: 40
cPanel Control Panel: Yes!
Fantastico DeLuxe Auto-Installer Yes!
Custom Error Pages: Yes!
99.9% Uptime Guarantee: Yes!
24/7 Helpdesk Support: Yes - 15-minute response time guarantee!
30-day Money Back Guarantee: Yes!
Free/Instant Setup: Yes!

Price: $2.99

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Sean

•••
inmotionhosting is the best

•••
inmotionhosting is the best

i had them before and I loved them but i want to see is there cheaper offering similar services.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back