IT.COM

Reviews Welcomed: Business Website Design Company - astoundingdesigns.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just relaunched our new website: Business Website Design Company. We are a website design, graphic design, and search engine optimization company.

Thank you for any constructive feedback!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I really like the parallax touch on the website , looks really clean and up-to-date. The first page though looks a tad to0 simple, maybe if you would move the menu bar above the fold?

•••
Nice. Would like to see use of a favicon. A really nice company logo and a little more action above the fold as Alexandru noted. The "what we do" section seems kind of enormous to me. What about shrinking those icons and doing 3 or 4 across to shorten the section? Should have some kind of "call to action" in each section like "check examples of our work", "contact us to discuss your project", etc.

Nice job and solid portfolio.

•••
I loved parallax websites, but after you seen a couple...

The biggest concern I have is, its not clear what you have to do... the arrow is like a download button. If I didn't read AR's comment I probably wouldn't have attempted to scroll down. if you can move the menu up to the bottom of the first page, that would be superb.

I don't like that every link on the navigation is on the same page (I get the concept...) except blog and partners. For me they all need to be on one page or all on separate pages. Could you not implement partners on the parallax, and perhaps even have the latest blog post snippet there too? The menu logo looks blurred but other than that its a really nice looking website :)

Just me being grumpy and demanding I guess haha

•••
The site has been redesigned again recently (updated and changed a few things).

New reviews welcomed.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back