Dynadot

auctions RightOfTheDot Auction Now Open for Submissions

Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
On February 24, 2022, beginning at 1:00 PM EST, RightOfTheDot, will host an online auction at rotd.hibid.com, hundreds of premium domain names and NFTs will be available.

Domain name registrants and NFT owners interested in submitting digital assets for inclusion in this premium auction may do so at: auctions.rotd.com. Deadline for submissions is February 17, 2022.

To bid on a name, you will need to sign up for a bidding account here: rotd.hibid.com.

read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure I like domains and NFT's being put together. They should be two seperate entities. I feel like NFT's somehow dilute the legitimacy of domain names when they're paired together.

•••
I'm not sure I like domains and NFT's being put together. They should be two seperate entities. I feel like NFT's somehow dilute the legitimacy of domain names when they're paired together.
Welcome to 2022, where you are judged by your avatars, not matching 1800-callme numbers ; ]

•••
•••
It's closing today with not too many bids.
The auction is going on right now.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back