NameSilo

RJ,be happy- i found them!! :-)

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Official message to RJ:

Hey RJ, during the party i hid the gummi bears, because my fiance loves them and i didn't want them to disappear! :)

Well, i have to admit that i got totally waisted during the awesome party(Jacky+Coke, my best friends)
and i searched today a long time for them, just couldn't remember where i put them......

I got really frustated because usually i remember...but not today, it was like a black spot in my brain....i even tried to get the help of my german shepherd, he finds everything....not the gummi bears...

Then, frustrated and ready to surrender, i opened up my bar because it's the holidays, right? :)

Guess what was sitting behind my precious bottle of Jack Daniels--right, YOUR Gummi Bears....

Here is the proof, enjoy the pic until you receive them:

gummibears.jpg

I will send them latest on Thursday, you know how lazy the postal service is :)

THANKS again, for doing a great job and making everybody happy :)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays

Cheers

Frank

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gummi bears? what gummi bears?
am i missin somat?

•••
Heya Alex,

look at the picture at the beginning of this Thread, these ar the gummi bears what i will send to RJ tomorrow, he won them in the christmas raffle :)

Cheers

Frank

•••
aah sorry, I was on my phone at the time, and didn't understand :D

Merry christmas

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back