NameSilo

Scripts/Software for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Instant sites - If you run a hosting company or a local (or business) portal this is a great add-on service.

This script allows users to create small to huge sites with the following features:

Easy online editing of website features, structure and content.

WYSIWYG editing systems, supporting pre-formatted copy'n'paste

Simple integration into most online payment gateways

Auto-Generated Dynamic JavaScript menu systems

Highly sophisticated Product Display / Shopping Cart solution

Mailing List Managers

Unlimited Online Photo Albums

Online Latest News / Announcements

Online Guestbooks

Online FAQ Systems

Online Document Libraries

Online Contacts Lists

Company Logos

Cross Platform and Cross Browser compatible

This sells for over $1200 but I need to move it so $1000 or make me an offer to consider.

I can show you the current setup if you are a serious buyer. I'm also posting this elsewhere so let me know.

The potential is large...charge for the site...give the site away and charge for the hosting (they cant move the site).

2) I have a fully licensed (legal) copy webposition gold 2.0 enterprise. this allows you to run unlimited jobs so you can offer services to clients. this is clearly the leading software for seo work.

selling for $225 - retails for $349

3) I have an avialable upgrade for submitwolf enterprise - again, this is the edition that allows unlimited use of the software with the intent of running your own submission business. This software retails for $500 - selling for $250

this gives you the current version 6.0

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I must be so uneducated. I didnt get a word of that!

•••
can you provide more information about the scripts (links to their homepages)?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back