Dynadot

Sedo Help anybody?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey all,
I am having a really hard time getting "customer service" at Sedo to help me with a major support issue. I sell domains there all the time, so you would think they would try to help me out. But the support has been totally inept.

Is there anyone here from Sedo that can help me?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Their official account on NamePros: @Sedo

•••
Wow it has been a nightmare dealing with Sedo's support. Its unbelievable to me that they reset the prices on over 1,000 domains in my account and now they claim they can't put the original prices back. All of these domains went from having specific prices to being listed as "not for sale".

I have submitted many support tickets hoping to find someone who can actually help, but nothing. And that's after I sold 30 domain names in November providing thousands in commissions to Sedo. I just don't understand the total lack of support.

Good marketplace of buyers but terrible customer service in my experience anyway. Really a shame because the transfers are normally handled very well. Too bad the other customer support is so utterly lacking.

•••
Their official account on NamePros: @Sedo

That account was last seen '17th May 2015' do they have any other staff here?

I've some issues with them and their customer service can not be reached

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back