Dynadot

sales Sedo weekly sales report topped by W.app

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sedo released its weekly sales report of domains; this list is topped by W.app that went for a mind-blowing $96,000 dollars.
Here's the full list.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like asking price was $200k. Could WhatsApp be the buyer?

•••
Good to hear the sales report of .app.

•••
Anyone know why the w.app sale isn't listed on namebio? cc @Michael

•••
Anyone know why the w.app sale isn't listed on namebio? cc @Michael
I generally wait a couple of days to load in the Sedo weekly reports, since they sometimes accidentally report sales that were supposed to be under NDA. I want to give them a chance to retract sales before we add them in the first place, since it's pretty hard to un-ring a bell on the internet. The latest report is loaded in now.

•••
•••
I generally wait a couple of days to load in the Sedo weekly reports, since they sometimes accidentally report sales that were supposed to be under NDA. I want to give them a chance to retract sales before we add them in the first place, since it's pretty hard to un-ring a bell on the internet. The latest report is loaded in now.
Oh got it, cool! Was just curious, thought maybe there was something about their terms or reliability. Thanks for the info!

•••
•••
w.app site is live now.
1687878916472.png

Our service isn't endorsed or affiliated by WhatsApp LLC or Meta Platforms INC.

After seeing Twitter and Reddit has done to third party sites / developers. That's a lot of money to spend to offer service to WhatsApp users.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back