Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Layout 1)
View It: www.b-hicks.com/portfolio/www/4sale/blackpulse.jpg
Price: $100.00 USD
Coding: As usual, it's not coded, however i will code it for an extra $10.00
Customizing: I can and will customize the main color(EX: change the tan-ish color to a green or blue) for free if that's what it takes to make a deal.
You Get: PSD to the full body.
You do not get: Full rights to the GPO(Game Pulse Online) name, nor the GPO logo.
Payment Methods: No paypal! I only accept Money Orders, Western Union Transfers, or Checks at the moment.
To Purchase: Contact me by PM or by IM(BHOVA86)

(Layout 2)
I was fiddling in Photoshop and this little guy came out. I like it enought to sell it so here it is. You can view it at www.b-hicks.com/portfolio/www/4sale/orange.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------
Price: $75.00 USD
You Get: .PSD to the full layout and ofcourse full rights to the use of it.
Coding: I can and will code it, but for an extra $10.00
Payment: As I've said my PayPal account isn't active right now so i can accept payments in the form of Money Order, Western Union, Check or Cashieer's Check. You will recieve .PSD the day i recieve payment.
If you're intersted please either PM me here or check me out on AIM(BHOVA86).

(Layout 3)
I'm looking for$65.00 USD for this. It's not coded however for an extra $10.00 I will/can code it. You may view the layout here>> www.b-hicks.com/portfolio/www/360/360.jpg

Intersted buyers PM me here. You get the full .PSD for the logo and layout.

I can only accept money orders, checks, and western union transfers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back