Dynadot

top Selling PlayStation4.com (Original Owner, Registered in 1998)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am the original owner of PlayStation4.com which was registered in 1998. I'm currently taking offers on the domain. I would like to sell the domain in the next few days. Transaction can be done via Escrow.com or PayPal verified (for those NamePro members with a very good reputation). Domain is currently at Stargate.

Traffic: Domain has never been hooked up to a website, so I don't have any stats available. I speculate that there would be quite a number of type-ins on a daily basis.

Revenue: No traffic = No revenue

Reason for Selling: Need the money for a real-life personal endeavour

In the 8+ years of owning this domain, I have never once been contacted by Sony. Thus I think this domain would be a great investment for someone who is good with SEO, or parked domains.

Looking for $XXXX range. Currently have a $5000 offer at another forum. If you'd like to PM me your best offer and if it is good enough, I may be able to accept it as a BIN.

Thanks! Please PM with any questions or offers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow what a rare domain name :) Good luck on the sale. I'd predict an xx,xxx sale if your lucky

•••
rocca said:
wow what a rare domain name :) Good luck on the sale. I'd predict an xx,xxx sale if your lucky

Thanks, we'll see how it goes!

By the way, this goes out to other members (not rocca): if you're not interested in seriously purchasing this domain, please kindly refrain from posting any comments in this sales thread. :)

Offer is at $5000, any more takers?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back