NameSilo

Solved

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kazzia

Established Member
Impact
The ever-growing list of issues at Godaddy is beyond annoying - now it is costing me money.

My last price updates were done according to their specifications - you are told to do it at Afternic and then the Godaddy prices are automatically updated. Well, I did this but my Godaddy prices were the same. I contacted my rep by phone. He said he would fix it. A week later, I notice my prices have not updated. So I emailed him. He gave instructions to "flush" the prices at Goaddy and then the Afternic prices would import. The customer side did not allow this, so he then said he would have the prices flushed. He wrote back that the prices were now flushed and that the Aftenic prices were now imputed and correct.

So a name sold at the wrong price and they are not only not willing to correct this by giving me a credit for the difference, but they are actually TAKING A COMMISSION anyway!!!! Absurd.

Is it worth pursuing? Or should I move on to a new registrar?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like misinformation if you have a separate listing at godaddy, and another at afternic, you have to correct both separately.

You should have done it yourself, at least you still got a sale, and if you were willing to accept that price a week ago, what difference does it really make unless it was a one off scenario?

Maybe if you mention the domain, and price it would better help understand the situation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back