IT.COM

Sorry to have missed the christmas bash!

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hopefully by next year I will be there with my bells on.:santa: Never managed to get my chat to work on my mac.:-/

Merry Christmas to all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was a blast! .... all it was lacking was noisey bar room backround sounds and lingering smoke. It was well organized, of course, and lots of raffles, giveaways, bad jokes and I think there was even a "fish that got away story" or two. Peeps where clammering like children and you just knew the cops where gonna show up. It really was FUN.... Make sure you are at next years !!!!

Happy Holidays MG
namenut

•••
^Ditto, was a good laugh :)

•••
i hope theres a new years eve party:)

yes, it was good, but there's always another party, and another one that got away!

•••
manofgames said:
i hope theres a new years eve party:)

yes, it was good, but there's always another party, and another one that got away!
New years party FTW!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
i wanna become biggest winner of this christmas

•••
•••
oh no, i got nothing :( i got nothing in new year and christmas :( i am sad now, i lost in coupons too.

•••
i won $10 from DB yesterday!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!

•••
I think a new years bash would be good. I hope i'm not going out now :o

•••
oh that would be so fun!!!

•••
I missed it too :'(

I'm sure there'll be people on for a mini-party at New Year ;)

•••
if there isn't/... ILL HOST IT :):):):)

•••
sirengirl said:
Sorry to have missed the christmas bash!
Ditto that, I completely forgot about it!

Never mind, I'm not really in the party mood this year. There's nothing like a grumpy B33R to dampen the party spirit! ;)

•••
im hosting the new years eve stuuff

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back