NameSilo

Stupid talk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
As a fact, online everyone thinks that I'm too smart for my age. In real life sometimes I say such stupid things people wonder how come I don't get beat up every day :kickass:
How's that possible? If I'm stupid I wouldn't be here; If I'm smart why am I acting like an idiot sometimes in public? D-:

B-) <<< gotta love that smiley face!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
B-) <<< gotta love that smiley face!!!

got to agree with you on that one mate :bingo:

•••
Maybe your just acting stupid so you won't get beat up :D

•••
Veolus said:
Maybe your just acting stupid so you won't get beat up :D
Here in my place the more stupid you act the more you get beat up unless ur behavior disgusses and grosses everyone out :lol:

•••
Some people say I act stupid in public, but I'm really just more of a jackass. For instance, 2 days ago someone gave me a dollar to flip off a cop from the the bus. I did, and he pulled the bus over. Yeah like "oh shit", now I have bus probation for 51 days.

•••
vip-ip said:
As a fact, online everyone thinks that I'm too smart for my age.
What do you mean by everyone.. Did I ever say that I thought you were too smart for your age? ;)

•••
:lol:

I dont think im smart... :|

But you might well be ;)

However bright you are, you still do stupid things!

•••
Maybe you just want some attention ?

•••
I do, but I wouldn't say that doing stupid things will be a GOOD attention :)) lol

•••
It might be, i always do stupid things... not meaning to though, :lol:

•••
Same thing here :) You don't expect it, and the next second you think like WTF?

•••
were all stupid, :P JK lol

•••
there is nothing like TOO smart (clever).
I just think of it in this way:
when people tell me that I am clever, and "how do I know everything" I know that I do not know everything by a long way, and that if that is what they think, then they must be truly stupid.
E.g. In my Business lectures I am the only one who answers questions, to me they are common sense, but to others they are hard questions..... I just cannot believe that some people find it that hard.

•••
Same with our Tech ed class - they gave us graphing paper and a ruler, asked us to draw a line. A guy across the table from me asks me how I did it :$

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back