Dynadot

Suggestions needed

Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I'm doing some design work for a company and they want to be able to allow their customers to order online. Each of their customers has different merchandise available to them and what they want to do is setup a separate store for each of their customers.

Can anybody recommend a store/shopping cart package that easily handles the creation of multiple stores running under Unix?

Any suggestions would be welcome and appreciated!

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd say write your own in php and mysql. But thats just me. Plus i don't know exactly what you want them to be able to do with this.

Also. Try searching on this forum. You should Always search a forum before asking. I'm almost postive we've had atleast one thread about the pros and cons of all carts.

•••
Here's a couple that you may be interested in.
osCommerce is a free shop e-commerce solution.

Miva Merchant is quite expensive.

I've heard that osCommerce is very good, but I'm not sure if you can have different users creating multiple stores or not. I've heard good and bad about Miva Merchant and I'm pretty sure that you can allow users to create multiple stores with it, but I've never used either of them, so I really wouldn't no much other than that. :)

•••
Thanks for the info! I appreciate it greatly :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back