IT.COM

auction Teafy.com + 21 Highly Brandables Starting @ $1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
All domains listed below are strong enough to be developed into a viable business in a variety of industries. All domains listed below are currently registered with GoDaddy and the starting bid, expiration date and BIN price are listed below each domain.

Perks & Important Notes:
  • Auction ends 48 hours after last bid made (for each domain)
  • Minimum Bid Increments for ALL domains is $2
  • Fast & smooth domain push to buyer's account upon payment
  • Payment via PayPal
  • 20% discount will be applied when 2 or more domains are purchased at BIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressio.com
Exp: Dec/2015
A great name for anything related to real estate or even for a domain/registration app.
Starting Bid: $1
BIN: $18

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[name removed by request]
Short and highly memorable name. Expresses excitement. Many uses!
Starting Bid: $5
BIN: $20

DapperDomains.com
Hip & highly memorable brand for any domain company or register!
Starting Bid: $1
BIN: $10

Easibly.com
Short & sweet name for any type of web or mobile app!
Starting Bid: $6
BIN: $25

ElevatedBits.com
Exp: Jan/2016
This one already sounds like an established brand. Many uses in the Tech industry!
Starting Bid: $2
BIN: $16

EstimateZoom.com
Fantastic domain for any type of service industry or lead generation site.Starting Bid: Starting Bid: $6
Starting Bid: $2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exoticate.com

Great sounding name with many uses! Exoticate your car!

GigaGrab.com
I love this one! Super short name for perhaps a coupon or deal site in the tech industry?
Starting Bid: $4

HiFiDomains.com
Exp: Nov/2015
Another great name for a domain portfolio or registrar!
BIN: $35

ISellBrands.com
I do sell brands! However, after this auction ends I probably won't have many brands left!
Starting Bid: $5

Luito.com
Super short and memorable. Great name for a service or app and ready to develop!
Starting Bid: $3

MintyBites.com
This is excellent brand for a tech company. Snag the "bytes" version below for the win

MintyBytes.com

Clever, memorable and cute!

RegisterJet.com

This is another one that already sounds like a huge, established company. Perfect for a domain registrar!

ReviewDish.com
Amazing brand for the next big restaurant review site!

SweetDNS.com
Exp: Oct/2015
A very sweet name for a DNS or web hosting provider!
Starting Bid: $7

Teafy.com

Cute, memorable and super short name with may uses! Perhaps related to the tea industry?
Starting Bid: $10
BIN: $65

VentureTent.com

The next ycombinator? Resource for vc firms? Huge potental!

ViralRate.com

Not only a great brand but an actual term coined by social media marketers on the internet!

WeDeliverWine.com
Superb call to action domain. More companies are delivering wine these days!
Starting Bid: $15
BIN: $65

WiredOrange.com

Exp: Sept/2015
Top quality brandable that customers will love. Great for a tech-related company!
Starting Bid: $12
BIN: $45

Zodego.com

Short, memorable and pronounceable. Many, many uses!
Exp: Nov/2015
Starting Bid: $8
BIN: $40

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I didn't think NP allowed people to edit their bids. I find that rather strange. IMHO.

I'm not entirely sure of the rules regarding users editing their own posts within an auction, or whether they are allowed to remove the mentioning of a domain they BIN'd on. I only noticed that after someone else placed a bid after ahmedalimody claimed BIN on it. I don't have any control over users, but yeah apparently ahmedalimody removed it, where he originally posted "SOLD" after he paid for it. He sent me a pm asking if I would clean the domain from the thread, but I haven't asked a mod to do anything yet since the auction is still active.

•••
•••
I didn't think NP allowed people to edit their bids. I find that
rather strange. IMHO.
Agreed. I find it problematic. It changed when the forum was changed recently. You must not be able to edit your bids. It's best now if the member auctioning the domains quotes each bid to make permanent record of it.

Anyway..

I'll start gigagrab.com
&
iSellBrands.com $10

•••
Blappo.com sold @ BIN. Please PM paypal details.

•••
all domains with offers sold at BIN price

•••
all domains with offers sold at BIN price

Danny, I sent you a pm to confirm and clarify the specific domains that you're wanting BIN on. Everyone who had bids, please standby until I get confirmation.

Everyone's bids will be valid and will resume if I don't hear back from Danny,

•••
The post from "DannyDyer" is invalid and will be ignored as he is not responding to my pm, nor is he logging back into namepros since the time of his post. He also never clarified or confirmed which domains he was bidding on. So, as I suspected, all previous bids will resume. Below are the current high bids, which domains have already sold, and the domains that currently have no bids, as of the time of this post.

Domains Sold @ BIN:
Easibly.com - Owldomains
Luito.com - ahmedalimody
Addressio.com - Svede
[name removed by request] - Nathan K

Domains Sold - High Bidders:
DapperDomains.com - $5 - Miks
ViralRate.com - $6 - wwwulff
Zodego.com - $20 - Robozy
VentureTent.com - $4 - nicedomains
ReviewDish.com - $4 - nicedomains
EstimateZoom.com - $4 - nicedomains

Domains - Current High Bids:
HiFiDomains.com - $6 - stub
GigaGrab.com - $4 - nicedomains
iSellBrands.com - $10 - nicedomains
Teafy.com - $30 - stub

Domains - No Bids:
Wiredorange.com
WeDeliverWine.com
SweetDNS.com
RegisterJet.com
Exoticate.com
MintyBytes.com
MintyBites.com
ElevatedBits.com

As a Reminder:
  • Please refer to the beginning of this thread for the starting bid amounts for each domain

Last edited:
•••
Name received, thank you!

•••
•••
Domains Sold @ BIN:
Easibly.com - Owldomains
Luito.com - ahmedalimody
Addressio.com - Svede
[name removed by request] - Nathan K

Domains Sold - High Bidders:
DapperDomains.com - $5 - Miks
ViralRate.com - $6 - wwwulff
Zodego.com - $20 - Robozy
GigaGrab.com - $4 - nicedomains
VentureTent.com - $4 - nicedomains
ReviewDish.com - $4 - nicedomains
EstimateZoom.com - $4 - nicedomains
Teafy.com - $30 - stub
iSellBrands.com - $12 - stub
HifiDomains.com - $6 - stub

Domains - Current High Bids:

None

Domains - Currently No Bids:
Wiredorange.com
WeDeliverWine.com
SweetDNS.com
RegisterJet.com
Exoticate.com
MintyBytes.com
MintyBites.com
ElevatedBits.com

As a Reminder:
  • Please refer to the beginning of this thread for the starting bid amounts for each domain

Last edited:
•••
ViralRate.com - $8
reviewDish - $6

•••
ViralRate.com - $8
reviewDish - $6

Howdy and thanks for your bids! Unfortunately, those domains have already been sold. Please refer to my latest update above that shows which domains currently have no bids and the ones that have been sold.

•••
looks like i missed your post, thanks.

•••
All domains with high bids have been completed. No other domains currently have bids. Another auction thread will be posted shortly with some of the ones featured here along with some new brandable and keyword domains.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back