IT.COM

information The Challenge Of A Large Domain Portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
It can take a while to sell a great domain name for a price that is commensurate with its value. A domain name could be worth $50,000 all day in my eyes, but the right buyer with the right budget doesn’t come knocking every day and sometimes never. Nobody, myself included, likes selling their domain names for less than they are worth.
Underselling a one of a kind asset can be frustrating, especially if the person who buys it ends up selling it for significantly more money...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes thats exactly describing my daily pain ;)

•••
so this post made me think it was a strategy, i think as a person with alot of names 11,000. i assume i cant be 100% right 100% of the time. I should have some priced at moveable prices, some waiting for the big fish. Pealing off some sale seven in strong trends becuase hard to say whehn bubbles burst. And letting a bunch go if they represent options.. that in essence expire.

page

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back