NameSilo

The Estibot Regfee Appraisal Game - Game #1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This is the Estibot Regfee Appraisal Game!

Game #1

Rules:

The game starts off with a domain posted available at regfee with Estibot appraisal value posted.

You have to respond with a domain name that BEATS the previous poster's domain appraisal.

The domain name must be unregistered and available for Regfee at the time of posting.

The domain can be .COM, .NET, .ORG and can include hyphens.

You can MATCH the domain name if it has the same appraisal value to bump out previous poster.

If no one can beat the last person's domain name within 72hrs from final post, that person wins a Free domain name from me and will be declared the Regfee King. :laugh:

COMBO BREAKER: If a domain has BOTH a higher Exact Monthly Search Volume AND CPC but a lesser appraisal value: It qualifies to BUMP out the previous domain poster. A person can then bump out your domain again with another domain appraised higher or again has a higher Exact Monthly Search volume AND CPC.

Let the game Begin...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll start things off with:

WhereToBuyBooks.com - $740

•••
TheDarkWorld.com = $1,200

P.S - I registered Lading.org a few months ago = $23,000 ;)

Last edited:
•••
Flatscreen-TVs.com = $1,000

5,456 Exact Monthly Searches
$2.50 CPC

•••
I believe that I've won a domain?

Please share..

•••
•••
@ Joshua, Ladings's value is likely skewed by forwarding it to your other site, afraid.org. Anyhoo...I believe the rules state,"The domain name must be unregistered and available for Regfee at the time of posting." Kinda think you didn't win anything;)

Last edited:
•••
TheDarkWorld was showing as available when I posted but whatever lol

•••
Thedarkworld has been regged since December 2013 it appears. It's always good to cross check, one registry lists a name as available even though it's not.;)

•••
Good game but is making Estibot into a bit of a joke.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back