Domain Empire

The old new GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Seems like godaddy switched back to their old management interface again. The one I really do hate.

Anyone have any ideas what the reason is? Do the new interface just need som bug fixes or was there generally bad feedback on their new interface?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddy...deal with the real issue: FREE/EASY PUSHES PLEASE!

ST

•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy

ST

Definately agree none of this email crap.

•••
I kinda like old one better than new one... :)

•••
i dont think i saw the new one... or the old one for that matter i have only saw the one there is now.

•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy

ST

ditto. YES go daddy>:( forget plastic surgery. just use the $$$ and time to IMPROVE support & services>:(

•••
Yes.

They need to improve their services and customer support :)
And free push's :)

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
Yes.

They need to improve their services and customer support :)
And free push's :)

And also stop trying to force their useless services to people when you are just trying to buy a name.

•••
This might sound strange to you, but I actually wondered what I was asking in my thread, rather than wanting to make a duplicate to the previous godaddy thread.

I agree they should fix a push system, and remove some ads in the registration process. But since when does a new management interface erase those options for a company of godaddy's size?

•••
I like old one better! :tu:

Thanks, :talk:
articopro

•••
The old interface had bugs - for example couldn't change nameserver IP addresses - get it right before you change IMO.

•••
Originally posted by mr webname
The old interface had bugs - for example couldn't change nameserver IP addresses - get it right before you change IMO.

Yup I totally agree. I like your avatar :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back