IT.COM

The wild west of new .com prices... pricelist per registrar

Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
wow some u were real thrilled it's only few cents up..but lo behold as always he greedy registrars take this price hike chance to fill pockets with extra mula... thus got email from already poor priced namesilo that it's up some 3usd from sept18.... i wonder what dyna does... and sav... @namesilo

anyway I'm posting this cause it looks we all gonna get ripped off real bad by namesilo... let's hope others have some dignity left.

please post here new com prices from all registrars so its neat In one spot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u need to stop living 30yr ago good folks

•••
hey hey this just in... sav doesnt disappoint again... remain top.of top in avg prices all around... plus their ui is just such a gem compared to gd namesilo namecheap crap... even dyna is no match..
now sav support is basically crappy.but they have.worked out most.bugs...happy to be 99percent there with my folio... greed wasn't their priority.like namesilo.etc... so we get a nice 9.76 reg renew transfer. tnx sav... tho I know your crap support will never read these nice words.

•••
plus their ui is just such a gem compared to gd namesilo namecheap crap... even dyna is no match..

Sav is great in terms of pricing but their ui is definitely way below industry standard. Their ui looks like an intern had a good time customising a basic bootstrap template.

It looks amateuristisch and lacks functionality.

•••
Sav is great in terms of pricing but their ui is definitely way below industry standard. Their ui looks like an intern had a good time customising a basic bootstrap template.

It looks amateuristisch and lacks functionality.

well cause we lke this or that ui doesnt make us expert on ui... it makes us human with subjective tastes.. preferences and opinion.. that's all there is to it.. whatever is not sav and u love and adore for ui I will have same as u to say about it... it just how she rolls hehehe... the only.viable piece of conclsion both us can have would come from thread with poll .. where is best ui.. simple question.. and u give say 10 choices.
might do it
.. there again u dont get 10.expert views but.u get 200 opinions.. that's worth something..u and me here is worth nothing... I.got.no.dog.in this fight.. like we said.sav averages prolly to best prices in biz... support shaky but best we manage on our own anyway anywhere.. and the ui on.mobile to me is nite and day from ns nc gd dyna etc... I'm on like 20.registars since my.8 yr doing this. it's TRUE I paid.less.attention to ui when on laptop for.first 5yr.of it... but since on fone I need my registrar to devote effort.to phone ui... ns nc gd dont. dyna bit more. but nothing beats sav. anyway guess for me sav just hits spot but believe me I've seen np folk who more than agree. take poll when.she around will ya heheh ciao

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back