IT.COM

theForums.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All.

I have set up a forums site if anyone wants to join, it is not just domains it will be al sorts of topics, and i will add more topics if people make suggestions.

Hope people can visit and join as i need the memebrs heheheh ;)

The url is www.theForums.info

see you all there.

Laskos

P.s

Also i might set up a a section where people can vote on the best forums sites, then new starters will know the best places to go, what do you all think.. Visit theForums.info and post me you views and ideas ( should be interesting )

:blink: :blink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks good, thanks for sharing Laskos! :)
Have a nice weekend.

•••

Thanks Cool.

Thanks for the comments, why dont you register hehehe and get everyone to register as you are the main topic of conversation lately hehehhe ( if you know what i mean ).

Laskos

Thanks

•••
Re: .

Originally posted by laskos
Thanks Cool.

Thanks for the comments, why dont you register hehehe and get everyone to register as you are the main topic of conversation lately hehehhe ( if you know what i mean ).

Laskos

Thanks

:notme:

Have a great weekend, man! :D

•••

;)

They all say that ;)

you have a good weekend.

;)

Laskos

•••
•••
Laskos, from my personal experience I would recommend focus. Forums with too many topics are hardly successful. I had a site that was getting tens of thousands of visitors monthly... forum never was popular. I had too many topics. A good site needs to be focused on a topic. lounges and general discussion areas are common and nice, but you cannot have sports, news, pets and just lots of random stuff (not specifically from your site, just example). I wish you the best, prove me wrong :P

Good luck!

•••
hi

Thank you for you comments.

I am taking a few off the list and seperating them into catagories, so for example www.ukdrops.co.uk will take you to the domain uk drops section, livefootball.tv will take you to the football sections and so on ;)

hope it works though.

thanks

Paul ( Laskos )

•••
hi

well i have stripped it down and focused on domains ( how could you guess ) so can everyone visit and sign up and share your comments.

Thanks

Laskos

www.theForums.info

•••
Good "niche", Laskos!
Rock on, my friend. :)

•••
hi

Just regged

http://www.DNWebring.co.uk

To make it a bigger and official hehehe

what your comments.

So as from 24 hours from now it will be live so come on sign in post away and tell everyone about the best places to go.

Laskos

live now- http://www.DNWebring.co.uk

Last edited:
•••
Yah, Id suggest perhaps making seperate forums for each subject then having like a NavBar at top for the central forums.

•••
hi

Back again.

right all the forums are in place and i am going to work on the main screen now. When people register now they will only register to the subjects they are interested in i.e domainers will only get domain forums, sport fanatics will only get the sport forums.

if anyone would like to stop by and suggest a few things and register ;) i would really appreciate it.

URL - http://www.theforums.info

have fun.

Laskos

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
Laskos, from my personal experience I would recommend focus. Forums with too many topics are hardly successful. I had a site that was getting tens of thousands of visitors monthly... forum never was popular. I had too many topics. A good site needs to be focused on a topic. lounges and general discussion areas are common and nice, but you cannot have sports, news, pets and just lots of random stuff (not specifically from your site, just example). I wish you the best, prove me wrong :P

Good luck!

I don't agree with that statement at all. The board where I am admin there is over 60 forums and we got over 1700 members in 2 months. That way people won't get bored with the same topics :)

•••
Hi

Hello GCgirl4ever.

thank you for your interest ;)

Hope you can visit and register one day :D

Laskos

•••
They do look really good. I might next week.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back