Dynadot

This company don't want the .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OceanKing

Established Member
Impact
I came a cross this interesting thing today...

agrade.energy - Live company website
agradeenergy.com - available for registration.

Your thoughts...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some companies give a s***, and others don't. Not all companies have a COM is king mentality, like domain investors do. Something like "agrade dot com" would be a nice upgrade, but taken

Last edited:
•••
Often people are unaware they previously searched it and couldn't get it at some point not in this case more like buying dot energy domains and not thinking about whole package. Someone will take on the bet since posted. It is now in the search engines.

Last edited:
•••
Aesthetically speaking, the dot separating the two E’s sitting together LOOKS better than the dot com version. It could have been just that simple.

•••
IMO, .energy looks better, catchy and to the point, less characters.

•••
I'd say not having it, even for forwarding purposes or as a defensive registration is a big fail.

•••
@D Haynes I totally agree. If the com version is available at no cost, then to grab it right away in parallel is the most natural thing from an online branding and SEO perspective point of view.

I used to have a dot travel website for years, and there are a huge chunk of people both online and offline who will write name+travel.com, no matter how strongly you emphasize the other extension. At a time there were even many online forms that weren't understanding these extensions, probably still the case with some of them now.

Last edited:
•••
The companies CEO is a full Tard , branding such a company with the .com makes a huge difference and will make the company more cash flow over time .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back