news Tired of dealing with Trolls, Swetha says goodbye to Namepros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Swetha has said goodbye to Namepros requesting that her account be closed. You can read her interaction with Namepros management believing Namepros is now a “Trollers Place”
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is the most concise and accurate contribution on this thread. Thanks for expressing it @The Durfer. I agree 100%.
all i know is namepros is a forum for discussing, selling and buying domains. And @DNGear , Swetha, was a professional, kind, knowledgeable human being of all those things.

•••
It is a pity that Swetha left the forum... thanks to her and other forum participants, my mother and I got out of the recouped Mariupol (march-april 2022) and were able to evacuate to a safe part of Ukraine and we are alive for three years.
...Swetha, was a professional, kind, knowledgeable human being of all those things. ty.
This now formerNP member apparently took compassion on a fellow NP member and her family, dealing with very unfortunate circumstances.

One true measure of greatness is the positive impact an individual has on other people's lives.

Thanks, @Tatiana_B, for sharing an experience that exemplifies such compassion and caring.

•••
And I mentioned the fact that Indiand and Pakistany men use hinding behind femails perfiles.
As others have already explained to you, it's illogical to project by stereotyping. If you want to accuse an individual of fraud, you need to provide concrete evidence based what they have done, not who they are.

You are dehumanizing Swetha in a way that not only hurts her, but also our entire community. Please stop.

What on earth is this nonsense and yet a mod replies to the thread and as usual does nothing!
But apparently they are too busy to look at the posts
If I delete the post, I send a strong message to @maya-zir. If I reply with a compelling argument, I send a strong message to the whole industry.

Many of @maya-zir's messages have been removed, but some are best left as a solemn reminder that our community can do better.

•••
As others have already explained to you, it's illogical to project by stereotyping. If you want to accuse an individual of fraud, you need to provide concrete evidence based what they have done, not who they are.

You are dehumanizing Swetha in a way that not only hurts her, but also our entire community. Please stop.

If I delete the post, I send a strong message to @maya-zir. If I reply with a compelling argument, I send a strong message to the whole industry.

Many of @maya-zir's messages have been removed, but some are best left as a solemn reminder that our community can do better.
Swetha is a real person, maybe (s)he even Swetha, maybe has another name, but (s)he is part of XYZ registrar and they scam here all of you. All big XYZ sales are fraud and some reall high XXXXX sales can be just money laundering. Check namebio and see the "logic" of all big sales.
And yes, all Indian and Pakistani men on Facebook hide behind female profiles.

•••
I said clearly, Swetha is part of XYZ bubble/scam. And I mentioned the fact that Indiand and Pakistany men use hinding behind femails perfiles.
Haha, besides the fact that you are mixing business with cultural topics, it makes you ... well.. ok
Do you know that in Muslim countries, like PK - or generally Arabic countries, women have issues proving themselves in front of men?
The sister from my brother in law, is an official diplomat (high in the career ladder), and is assigned to UAE since a few years as far as I know.
Try to convince men there as a woman, hold a presentation, and you will know.

I do not know this User mentioned here since it was something before my time on NP.
But what I see is that she seems to be knowledgeable—she promotes only XYZ Domains, which I personally do not like, and sells them for surreal prices. Her homepage does not have any sort of Privacy Policy, Contact Address, etc.

I assume (don't get me wrong), her business is registered in Malaysia :)
But let her do her business; even without NP, she will be rich as hell, celebrating a TLD, which nobody could ever explain to me.

And leaving a Forum with the word that is "Trollers Place" is definitely not business polite.
But Money rules.

zotix

•••
•••
Haha, besides the fact that you are mixing business with cultural topics, it makes you ... well.. ok
Do you know that in Muslim countries, like PK - or generally Arabic countries, women have issues proving themselves in front of men?
The sister from my brother in law, is an official diplomat (high in the career ladder), and is assigned to UAE since a few years as far as I know.
Try to convince men there as a woman, hold a presentation, and you will know.

I do not know this User mentioned here since it was something before my time on NP.
But what I see is that she seems to be knowledgeable—she promotes only XYZ Domains, which I personally do not like, and sells them for surreal prices. Her homepage does not have any sort of Privacy Policy, Contact Address, etc.

I assume (don't get me wrong), her business is registered in Malaysia :)
But let her do her business; even without NP, she will be rich as hell, celebrating a TLD, which nobody could ever explain to me.

And leaving a Forum with the word that is "Trollers Place" is definitely not business polite.
But Money rules.

zotix
Do you have problems with understanding? I stated that Swetha and the XYZ registrar lied. Separately, I added a nuance that I encountered, and which you can easily check for yourself - Indians and Pakistanis constantly hide behind female avatars. I'm talking about those who went to social networks for work - SEO, sponsored posts, and YouTube help and promotional groups.

My statement that Swetha is a part of XYZ registrar is not based on her avatar. But this nuance once again makes me think since I know this habit of Indians.

I don’t know whether this was initially the XYZ registrar’s idea or whether someone “sold” one domain for a lot of money, but I have absolutely no doubt that all Swetha’s sales are a hoax. She is either part of the registrar, or they simply offered her to participate in this fraudulent scheme, since she has a huge portfolio of XYZ domains.

Yes, some XYZ sales are real. Conditionally real. Many companies sell domains to themselves. Sometimes, it happens that you need to earn less this year. I sometimes do this when my monthly income is small, then I transfer money to myself from old reserves.

Buying and selling domains is a convenient way to launder income. But what Swetha and the XYZ registrar did was fraud. They are misleading and artificially inflate the prices of XYZ domains that have always been considered spam.

The mistake was the cheap cost of domains, which made them popular among scammers and spammers. Swetha and the XYZ registrar decided to rectify the situation.

If you are blind and don't realize it, that's your problem. Write “I don’t believe it” and disappear from this thread. Someone else with a higher IQ will read me and take my statement into account.

I’m not going to prove anything to you, there were many people here who have already proven it in detail and asked the right questions. I don’t know if these posts were deleted or not, and I don't want to start explaining to ones like you the same again and again.

My posts related to Swetha and XYZ registrar are being deleted because NamePros is interested in the get-rich-quick “miracle” that attracts new users. That's why comments like mine are deleted.

Last edited:
•••
My honest opinion about.XYZ?
I'm sad for the people who buy it and jump on a train. If someone at NP's can truly explain to me the use case of XYZ, I will still not buy it, but I think differently.

I don't know her, and I don't want to judge—well, with the next link, I will do a FICTIVE comparison. It reminds me of a person who fooled the whole Crypto World, which is not the smartest anyway.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62005066
- Crypto-Queen, Dr. Ruja Ignatova
Former: McKinsey Associate Principal, did her PhD at a Tier 1 University in Germany with magna cum laude
In Law, I Was also studying at Oxford.

Excellent Speaker, a Very confident, strong woman & an extremely (!) intelligent person.

Well, she ripped off everyone, and now she is gone. People assume she might be dead; others think she lives on a yacht in the mediterranean Sea, who knows.

Just to be clear!!!!!
The intention of this post is not to compare those two people, even though it looks like comparing Sw. with one of the Top 10 on the FBI list.

The point is, for me, such high price tags for a TLD (if I look at the Sw page) are just a Ripoff.
That's my personal opinion.

She might be very smart (indeed she is), and made money and will make money with this.XYZ thing, but stepping out of NP, with the comment that there are only "trolls", is not only arrogant but also causing more publicity :)

Again, if you are a good speaker and seem to be very emphatic, then everyone will invest in your Project or something like that (that's why I posted this example). Compared to Sw., Dr. Ignatova had also academic & professional experience in the best TIER1 MBB Consulting Firms worldwide.
So, from my point of view: The pricing is just surreal.

If someone sees it differently, I'm happy to discuss it constructively.
I rather assume she was tired of negative comments, which are actually normal if you are a well-known person (in this Industry).

If you don’t have any enemies in life you have never stood up for anything."
- Winston Churchill

Deal with it.

Best regards,
zotix

•••
My honest opinion about.XYZ?
I'm sad for the people who buy it and jump on a train. If someone at NP's can truly explain to me the use case of XYZ, I will still not buy it, but I think differently.

I don't know her, and I don't want to judge—well, with the next link, I will do a FICTIVE comparison. It reminds me of a person who fooled the whole Crypto World, which is not the smartest anyway.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62005066
- Crypto-Queen, Dr. Ruja Ignatova
Former: McKinsey Associate Principal, did her PhD at a Tier 1 University in Germany with magna cum laude
In Law, I Was also studying at Oxford.

Excellent Speaker, a Very confident, strong woman & an extremely (!) intelligent person.

Well, she ripped off everyone, and now she is gone. People assume she might be dead; others think she lives on a yacht in the mediterranean Sea, who knows.

Just to be clear!!!!!
The intention of this post is not to compare those two people, even though it looks like comparing Sw. with one of the Top 10 on the FBI list.

The point is, for me, such high price tags for a TLD (if I look at the Sw page) are just a Ripoff.
That's my personal opinion.

She might be very smart (indeed she is), and made money and will make money with this.XYZ thing, but stepping out of NP, with the comment that there are only "trolls", is not only arrogant but also causing more publicity :)

Again, if you are a good speaker and seem to be very emphatic, then everyone will invest in your Project or something like that (that's why I posted this example). Compared to Sw., Dr. Ignatova had also academic & professional experience in the best TIER1 MBB Consulting Firms worldwide.
So, from my point of view: The pricing is just surreal.

If someone sees it differently, I'm happy to discuss it constructively.
I rather assume she was tired of negative comments, which are actually normal if you are a well-known person (in this Industry).

- Winston Churchill

Deal with it.

Best regards,
zotix
I don't see any special signs of high intelligence here. Fake domain sales is not something new. Besides, even beings liar, Swetha does not violate the law. But nevertheless, Sveta is a fraud. And XYZ domains will always be associated only with spam and scam. I expressed my opinion, and I did not call to linch Swetha. If you or anyone else doesn’t like my opinion, that’s your problem.

Last edited:
•••
violate the law. But nevertheless, Sveta is a fraud
You need to decide on one statement, buddy :)

I checked her Twitter, and it made me feel like it's a promotion platform for this thing.
Just out of curiosity, was she/he ever checked for market manipulation (since some people mentioned that she is the Founder of XYZ)?

zotix

But again, to your Question: I would not even buy a Dictionary word for $500 but rather Donate the Money instead of participating in something I do not understand and getting promoted a LITTLE bit too suspicious.

Many Senior Domainers here regret that she left, and I saw many posts on Twitter. That's really kind and business-friendly.
She decided on her own to close the Account, with every effect that comes with it.

I have nothing to do with her, I was not even aware that she is "The . XYZ-Queen" :xf.wink: , but writing something against practices to a specific topic, should be ok on NP. Im not blaming her.
As I said, she is smart. Why? She makes money.

zotix

•••
You need to decide on one statement, buddy :)

I checked her Twitter, and it made me feel like it's a promotion platform for this thing.
Just out of curiosity, was she/he ever checked for market manipulation (since some people mentioned that she is the Founder of XYZ)?

zotix

But again, to your Question: I would not even buy a Dictionary word for $500 but rather Donate the Money instead of participating in something I do not understand and getting promoted a LITTLE bit too suspicious.

Many Senior Domainers here regret that she left, and I saw many posts on Twitter. That's really kind and business-friendly.
She decided on her own to close the Account, with every effect that comes with it.

I have nothing to do with her, I was not even aware that she is "The . XYZ-Queen" :xf.wink: , but writing something against practices to a specific topic, should be ok on NP. Im not blaming her.
As I said, she is smart. Why? She makes money.

zotix
She didn't make money from zero.
She also didn't earn on XYZ scam because of being smart.
She or he is part of XYZ registrar.
All this even not a well done bubble, this is a pure scam.
She is a queen if scam.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back