Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
hitmonger.com
This is a developed site with members and traffic.

Registered Users: 21,642 as of Feb 23, 2004
Link Popularity: 8,257 according to MarketLeap
Online since: June 2001
Google PageRank: 5/10 (search shows 540 pages containing 'hitmonger.com')

I am also including exclusive, full author's copyrights to the script that powers the site. This is an original script that I wrote, formerly marketed as 'Traffic System Pro', and has been sold in the past for between $49 and $125 per license. I am not selling this script anywhere presently and have never assigned reseller rights to anyone. I will transfer full exclusive ownership of the script to the new owner.

Product information:
http://www.hitmonger.com/script/

All 21,000+ members have agreed to receive periodic email updates about HitMonger. However, I would recommend a one-time mailing to the membership to clean our dead accounts and expired email addresses before using the site for email marketing. I don't presently have the means to do this.

There may be hidden profit potential built into this package. In the three years I have run the site I have never sold the HitMonger script from HitMonger.com. There's a chance quite a few of the current site members may be interested in purchasing the script.

Anyway, a great package here. I've used the site for almost three years to build traffic to my other sites. Stats are available on request.

Asking $3000 for buy-it-now quick sale. PM please!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Site is still available. As of today has 21642 members.

Stats are available at http://www.hitmonger.com/tempstats

Price lowered to $3000 (break even point of 50 script sales)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back