Dynadot

Transferring domains

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Do you know of any registrar that lets you transfer your domains for free INSIDE THEIR SYSTEM. So, if I wanted to sell my domain, I would simply create a new account for it and transfer it to this new account for free and then give the username/password to the buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
enom, GoDaddy Namecheap etc, They all have the service Free Push system,

I prefer namecheap.

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
enom, GoDaddy Namecheap etc, They all have the service Free Push system,

I prefer namecheap.

Dotster, as well. I prefer Enom, IMHO.
"Free pushes" are vital to successful domain buying/selling/trading ... and I would highly recommend sticking with the Registrars that provide for this service. Years ago, in the days of Network Solutions, Register.com, et al. it was brutal to not get bogged down in paperwork, faxes, notarizations, delays, on and on ... thank Goodness times have changed! :)
Good Luck.

•••
•••
I personally prefer Godaddy.com. Although there are many horror stories about the service, but I have never personally experienced any yet.

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
I personally prefer Godaddy.com. Although there are many horror stories about the service, but I have never personally experienced any yet.

:bah:

I like how you said "yet", jj2ii3344. :)
Have a great domain day.

•••
•••
I think almost every registrar is capable to do this.
(OnlineNIC as well).

•••
domaindiscount24 has it as well..but as dax already said, It probably ain't that special :)

•••
Alot of these companys have free push systems, but how do they keep up with it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back