IT.COM

domain Two-letter org names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I can get a few two-letter org name with low price. Could anyone help to estimate the marketing value of two-letter org names?

Thanks a lot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Two-letter org names

Originally posted by markits
I can get a few two-letter org name with low price. Could anyone help to estimate the marketing value of two-letter org names?

Thanks a lot

Two letter .ORG (i.e., LL.org) $1500+++++

•••
Really depends on the two letters, but, generally, if you can get 'em at a "low price" that may be a pretty good deal ... as the new .ORG registry will be retiring these domains if they're not renewed/grandfathered henceforth.
Good Luck.

•••
Thanks DrWho and coolhost. The person initially agreed to sell me some two letter org names has suddently changed his idea -- he wanna renew them and keep them. I guess this is bad luck.

Guess what, 3d.net was dropped 17th May and was re-registered today!

•••
Thanks DrWho and coolhost. The person initially agreed to sell me some two letter org names has suddently changed his idea -- he wanna renew them and keep them. I guess this is bad luck.

You're welcome, sorry to hear the person backed out on you!
I wonder who got 3d.net? That was an excellent grab. Anyone want to take a guess? (I'll check Whois tomorrow, errrr ... later today).
Goodnight. :zzz:

•••

WOW! THAT IS A GREAT DOMAIN! Someone got lucky on that drop.

two character .org's are retired upon expire. two character .com & .net's can still be registered if they expire. If you can get your hands on some two letter .org's for cheap, DO IT! :lol:

•••

You're welcome & sorry to hear the deal fell through.

HINT: Offer the "person" more $$$ for the 2 letter .ORG :D

DrWho

•••
Originally posted by DrWho
HINT: Offer the "person" more $$$ for the 2 letter .ORG :D

DrWho

Bingo!
Good Luck with your puchase here. :)
See you.

•••
I 2nd that Good luck!!

plus you can always sell to me later :P

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back