IT.COM

UDRP UDRP Denied on HSSBank.com

Spaceship
Watch

dollarfield

The Mean DomainerTop Member
Impact
Deciding the UDRP case over HSSBank.com between Webster Financial Corporation (complaint) and Affordable Webhost Inc Inc.(respondent), the Forum has ruled in favour of the respondent. Affordable Webhosting Inc. was represented by Zack Muscovitch of Muscovitch Law Firm, Canada.

Full Story...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
need to keep Zack Muscovitch in my rolodex. damn! I just dated myself yet again! great article! Thanks!

•••
"It seems the holder of the domain HSSBank.com used the domain to host a competitor’s website of UDRP filer in the past. Later on the site was taken off. It appears that the owner of the domain tried to sell the domain to the complainant indirectly."

If this is true (can't find any other sources for the case), then I'm quite amazed at the ruling. Zack Muscovitch must be a hell of a lawyer.

•••
If this is true (can't find any other sources for the case), then I'm quite amazed at the ruling. Zack Muscovitch must be a hell of a lawyer.
Yes, it is true. You can check The Forum's website to verify the facts.

•••
Congratulations Zack Muscovitch :)

•••
Many thanks for the very kind words, guys.

•••
•••
lol funny. I'm actually connected to Zach on Linkedin.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back