Domain Empire

opinion Urgent, my domain sold twice in two different platform

Spaceship
Watch
Hello domain expert,

Need your urgent help and views or suggestions.

Suddenly today I got a final warning from Afternic Escrow saying I need to transfer the domain Link***.com to Afternic Escrow . They need the auth code.

It turned out that all the email notification from afternic to my primary email at admin@premium**********.com not received. I am having problem with that email.

But since the AFternic team gave me final warning and forward to my secondary email at i*********@gmail.com, I managed to login and noticed that the domain Link***.com has been sold 1-2 weeks ago.

But before I managed to transfer the auth code today, suddenly the domain has been sold through Godaddy Premium Listing today.

But since the domain has been sold through Godaddy Premium Listing, the domain has been immediately removed from my godaddy dashboard, thus I can't get the auth code ( to be sent to Afternic escrow).

I have contacted with Godaddy team and they have discussed with the management what to do with the transaction. The support said the domain transfer to the Godaddy Premium Listing can't be put on hold .

But they will try to cancel the Godaddy Premium Listing transaction tomorrow because the office hours has closed..

But at the moment, I can't send the auth code because it is pending finalization.

Any suggestion what I need to do?

Thanks.

Naz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I message the escrow service in my afternic dashboard and emailed to dnescrow@afternic, support@afternic and service@afterni regarding the issue.

All got no response.

They just went to easiest route.

They canceled the afternic sale with no response to my message in the afternic dashboard.

•••
so all's resolved now? Are you happy with the outcome?

•••
Not happy because:

1. Cancel the first sale, reward the second sale. Should be another way around.
2. Zero response

•••
oh sorry to know that. well at least you get something.

•••
Try to keep the prices the same across different platforms.

•••
Double Congrats my friend...

•••
Singing :singing: "The two BIN sale blues"
is better than :singing: the no sales blues

•••
Yes! I guessed it would happen this way it happened ; simply because everybody needs money.

All I can say now is to say sorry and just take heart! You just take it as one of your learning cove. But it is very unfortunate though the money involve is not to much but it means a lot.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on the sale. Stuff happens.

•••
@Rich_Millionaire will get the least of two amount sold. Godaddy or Afternic (both same companies) do not share Seller information so you will not be knowing how much it was sold. Their "verdict" is final. It is futile to protest if they paid you less.

•••
Just console yourself that both platforms are related and were able to handle it this way. It may have been worse if two major competitors were involved.

Congratulations anyway. Small is better than nothing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back