IT.COM

debate What are the top 20 Best VR Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aspiring Billionaire

Established Member
Impact
Hi all.

Now that we're all familiar with what Virtual Reality is, and it's potential value in so many industries (especially the domaining world), I'd like to hear your thoughts on what you think the top 20 VR dot-coms are?

Kindly share your opinions on the twenty absolute best VR dot-com domains that can possibly be owned by a domainer (in terms of resale value of course). No specific time-line for resale is applicable.

To be absolutely fair and unbiased, try to forget about the ones that you may already own, and imagine that none of the VR dot-com domains have yet been registered. So if you had your pick right from the very start (early to mid 1980's) knowing what you know today about the domain industry and how it has transformed and grown over the past decades, what would you choose as the very best 20?

As an example, off the top of my head I would list something in the lines of vrGaming.com somewhere in my list of 20 (I'm no expert though). On the other hand, I would stay away from vr37.com or 37vr.com as this only has one potential buyer. If I'm wrong, then I guess I've just proven my inexperience :). Don't get me wrong about the example I made, as I m sure that a few dollars is worth the risk, but remeber that nothing else has been taken yet and this is my top 20 list.

If possible, share your reasoning as well, so that fellow domainers (like myself) can learn a bit more about the "why" behind your opinions.

Thanks for taking the time to read and participate, I'm sure that like myself, many others will learn a lot from the answers and opinions shared.

Regards
Clint

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own two domains: virtualspecter and spookyreality which I hope to either develop or sale (if my time is short), however, I'm waiting for magic leap. Those guys are the real deal, and they might become the next computing platform.

Therefore, if you could think of anything that derives from them, you'd make a killing, I think.

•••
I own two domains: virtualspecter and spookyreality which I hope to either develop or sale (if my time is short), however, I'm waiting for magic leap. Those guys are the real deal, and they might become the next computing platform.

Therefore, if you could think of anything that derives from them, you'd make a killing, I think.

Magic leap are working on something a bit different..
Btw, i believe Magiclens got sold for 19k lately.

•••
I think people underestimate marketing. I would say that is a HUGE market. Just think about what has been driving TV all these years.

•••
I think people underestimate marketing. I would say that is a HUGE market. Just think about what has been driving TV all these years.

Well, a marketing company would probably use a brandable name and wont scream marketing but you never know.

•••
VrTVs.com
VrCad.com
VirtualRealityRoom.com

These are the best 3 i have

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back