NameSilo

What is you favourite inspirational site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Where do you get your inspiration, or if you don't bother with inspiration, what are you favourite web sites?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey that's a good question. :D

I don't really have any favirotes for inpiration right now. If I think of any I will post them here though.

My favirote website:

http://www.google.com :D

•••
Personally I don't have a favorite website, usually when I am online I read news, or look at other friends websites, but for my own site I just post whatever I have thought about during the day.

•••
Everman - This guy made a website for me back years ago, when i was the webmaster for rctcentral. He amazed me then, and even as i get better with webdesign he seems to still amaze me.

•••
•••
lol i love how you threw your own site in there.

I went to avalonstar.net and clicked on the right option which i didn't realize was a option to his journal, so i got there, and i was waiting for it to load because i thought it'd have alot of graphics, since all i saw was frames and words. I sat for 5 seconds but it seemed like ages. I laughed when i realized.

And i'm a member of deviantart. darkdevil is my name there also, but i barely use it anymore. I deleted all my "poetry" a long time ago because i wasn't living the mood anymore. I think the only things up now are junk and sinepcola.

•••
•••
Here's one site that is in my fav's, I like his work [=
It's pretty cool or well I think so and I know this site has been posted before but it's a cool site. [=

www.liquisoft.com

Check it out!:p

•••
Hey DarkDevil whenever the chance arises I take it.

Remmember More links = Higher Google Rating = More Hits = More links = Higher Google Rating and so on and so forth.

Try it, it works, Guaranteed. :D

•••
Funny how i can't even find your website on google by searching Necksis

•••
Yeh, that's because Necksis was created after the most recent google crawl. about 1 and a half weeks ago. Google doesn't even know it exists. But when it does become known by google it will have all these beautiful links to go to.

;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back