NameSilo

what i've heard

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
some people told me that cyberpixels.com is a good host and also activewebhosting.com . well, im not sure since i don have a domain there... hehe :bah:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
activewebhosting is garbage. I have used them before. Stay away. Research your hosts at www.webhostingtalk.com

my recommendation for shared hosting environment:
www.dathorn.com (host I use personally - ping ohashi.us if you want a speed test)

dedicated servers:
www.dedicatednow.com

•••
•••
never heard of cyberpixels... forgot to mention that.
just look at activewebhosting. the site is garbage, they have an ADVERTISEMENT ON THEIR SITE. no bandwidth charges? hahah. Unlimited space?! Come on...

•••
activewebhosting.com sucks !!!!!!!! dont even waste your money on them im dead serious!

•••
Both of those are bad in my opinion.. I agree about dedicatedNOW for servers. I have one myself for Divine-Hosting.net

•••
yea i've heard bad things about both cyberpixels and activewebhosting. but i wouldn't know because i haven't used either of them.

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Both of those are bad in my opinion.. I agree about dedicatedNOW for servers. I have one myself for Divine-Hosting.net

when will divine-hosting be complete?

•••
•••
I contacted you via PM :)

thank you:D

•••
no problem. Can't wait to hear from you again.

•••
no problem. Can't wait to hear from you again.

yes you will, soon hopefully! :]

•••
I'm with Cyberpixels and I think it's pretty good ^_^

•••
I reccommend ipowerweb for hosting they are very professional and not teens, Or I would go with divine-hosting because it's on a server, and a reliable server at that.

•••
Originally posted by Corey
I reccommend ipowerweb for hosting they are very professional and not teens, Or I would go with divine-hosting because it's on a server, and a reliable server at that.

That's like the 3rd time today someone has recommended me.. thanks Corey :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back