Dynadot

What will the party include and what it is?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello!

I was wondering, that what will the party include. As I didn't see any place, where it is, I guess it is on the line..? Am I wrong? If so, how you can make party online? Heh.. And what it includes? Answers would really be appreciated. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There will be raffles, with prizes and such.

That's all i know at this time.
I wanna go get a ticket but i dunno if the system is public yet. :red: I peeped earlier though :red:

•••
RJ mentioned that will be tommorow , I reckon 23 rd Dec.
There will be raffles

•••
Charley said:
RJ mentioned that will be tommorow , I reckon 23 rd Dec.

you mean today, 22 dec

•••
The TIME ZONE confuses me. Let's wait for a word from RJ.
you mean today, 22 dec

•••
5 and a half hours from now is when it starts

•••
When is the elephant gift exchange scheduled for those of us who donated domains?

•••
PeterX said:
When is the elephant gift exchange scheduled for those of us who donated domains?
WHat is Elephant Gift exchange?

•••
it took place at the end of the event yesterday when the raffles at that time finished.

People who won a raffle but did not want to keep it could add it to the white elephant and have a chance of winning another prize (that were either kept as white elephants or others had added).

•••
Is that too added in the raffles link RJ had mentioned?
People who won a raffle but did not want to keep it could add it to the white elephant and have a chance of winning another prize (that were either kept as white elephants or others had added).

•••
Charley said:
Is that too added in the raffles link RJ had mentioned?

the names on the right are the ones that won the prizes when they went to the white elephant.

•••
Ohk! Thanks for the Clarification, Filth. I came in During the last round of this elephant thingie.and did not know what was happening...lol

•••
Right, that was cool.

Did you get any then ?
the names on the right are the ones that won the prizes when they went to the white elephant.

•••
i won the following:-

#13 German Gummi Bears (put into white elephant)
#29 500 NP$
#102 250 NP$

After the white elephant was done I ended with the following instead of #13

#63 MyloMylo.com MyloText.com MyloMessage.com MyLifeOnline.biz All @ GD

•••
aww you lucky peoples are winning many things :d

•••
Oh very well ! Wasnt that cool.
i won the following:-

#13 German Gummi Bears (put into white elephant)
#29 500 NP$
#102 250 NP$

•••
I just got the 250NP$ and the 500NP$ ... but I'm happy :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back