IT.COM

.uk When is the .uk arriving?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know exactly when the .uk is coming to market? What is the best way to ensure that you get the domain you want?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
http://www.ukpostbox.com/

You can get a UK Address there. Sign up for a prepaid account. Used it for years and never got charged, because really no mail goes there... So basically free...

Explicitly excludes PO Boxes so you'd need to have the prime address option. Interesting service...some options takes no privacy to a whole new level :)

•••
Explicitly excludes PO Boxes so you'd need to have the prime address option. Interesting service...some options takes no privacy to a whole new level :)

Yeah, that's what the rules say lol

I was about to prove you wrong by showing you the Whois of my .cu.uk names, but the Whois says,
Data validation:
Registrant name and address awaiting validation

LOL :(

But, I never had an issue though...

•••
•••
Dynadot already gives them, and ou can find a lot in the "help" there for ".uk" but there's something catchy => you need an administative address in the UK if you want a .uk-name.
That wasn't/isn't the case for .co.uk-domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back