Dynadot

information Where high-net-worth investors are investing their money?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Where high-net-worth investors are investing their money?
Study what Tiger 21 investors are doing with their investment portfolios.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/glob...ors-taking-cautious-approach/article29775556/

o6i4cBj.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lol.. so I'm assuming domain investments for them would will fall under the "MISC" (1%) :)

•••
Lol.. so I'm assuming domain investments for them would will fall under the "MISC" (1%) :)

We are talking trillions of dollars of investment here. For high net worth individuals to even make a dent in that number they would have to buy the top 10,000 (if there is such a thing) domains

•••
Actually, I have a client member of Tiger 21. I will send a him message asking about his opinion.

•••
Well, I asked and I've got the answer from a Tiger 21 member:

"I would bet only 5% of tiger even know about domain names. It's not a mainstream investment"

•••
Don't get too carried away with this graphic. Many investors were trained with or followed the steps of investors in real estate and equities. That doesn't mean it'll be exactly right for the domain market. If there's one thing domainers have become good at, that's finding profitable niches.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back