Dynadot

which is best social networking site facebook and twitter?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

drarindamghosh

Impact

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! Welcome to NP :)

Both a good. It just depends on how many followers you have and who are those followers (i.e. other domainers, potential end users etc. or just random people). If latter, you most likely won't have any results of a promotion. However, if you have right followers, it can boost your listings, IMO

•••
•••
•••
Welcome. I use Twitter only and I find it easy to connect with other investors..

If you are interested in the Chinese domain market, try the
Chinese Domain Discussion section, which has lots of useful information. If you have any question on Chinese domain names, feel free to ask me.

•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP

I would say FB.

•••
Hello drarindamghosh, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!
Both Facebook and Twitter are good for online marketing, I agree @koskov it depends on how many followers you have

•••
Welcome!
Both Twitter and Facebook are good but Twitter is fast.

•••
•••
Hello! Welcome to the forum :)
My vote is generally FB.

•••
Both are good and more popular.. It depends on users and their needs:)

•••
•••
Hello!
Welcome to the forum B-)

I prefer Twitter!

•••

Welcome to NamePros. For what purpose? Domaining? To be honest, it's more about the circle or group of people you connect with, more than the social network itself. LinkedIn is seen as professional, but it will do you no good if no one connected to you takes the time to get to know more about you. Meanwhile, if you've met a group of professionals on Facebook, you might benefit from it . :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back