IT.COM

Which is the correct Title Tag?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have one IT related website in india. How can i created Title tag for my website. and which is the best (,) (-) or (|)

Eg:

Website Design, Website Development, Seo, Sem, Ppc, Php Development, Offshore Web Development, Internet Marketing

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First off your title tag is 113 characters should be around 69 at best. Using , - or | I will prefer - in the beginning of the title tag then a comma , after each keyword.
"Eg: Company Name Here - Title, Keyword1, Keyword2, Keyword3 etc..." Make sure the keywords you use in your title reflect on what your web site is about, Don't repeat any keywords in your title. Good Luck

•••
Title tag must be optimized for 60 characters.

•••
I think title tag is 80 characters.

•••
Well, it's just a choice matter so you can use any of one of these three. I use (|). Further please try to keep short title tag as standard size as of title tag is less than 70. It doesn't affect on any part of ranking and other optimization things but this is the declared by Google webmaster guidelines so we must have to follow it.

Last edited:
•••
Title tag is important for a much broader reaching reason: search engines treat your title tag as an indicator of your site's main purpose, and therefore which categories and search terms to place it under.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back