Domain Empire

Why do frames suck ???

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Why do frames suck ???????
I see that people are digusted in a single word "frame" , why is that?
Why are frames bad ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i dont find them paticuaryly bad if there used correctly but i dont use em, i think my webpage looks better without frames

i only really use iframes now

some say frames are for lazy web designers

•••
i know i am a no ...but what are iframes and how do i use then , are there any tutorials on them on the web ?

•••
u got frontpage xp?

a good example of a iframe is http://mcvoid.cjb.net/ i built this site lonnnnng time ago

•••
Another reason some people don't like frames is because of browser compatibility.

•••
iframes are the best, but you have to use some css to make them all pretty like.

•••
eh...anyone got any utorials on iframes ....i am using dreamweaber...if i need csss where cna i gety it as well as Javascrips if needed ?

•••
I use Topstyle Pro to do my up css.. get a trial at cnet.com

•••
•••
k...i gto it it is pretty easy to understand...thx ....now how about some intermediat/advanced tutorials anyone ?thx

•••
I don't think there's much more to learn about iframes than that. They don't get to complex. Maybe if you started using some JavaScript and such to target multiple frames at the same time or something, but there's not much to it other than that I don't think.

•••
oh........that suckes....but thx for the help....gonna swithc my web to iframes now...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back