NameSilo

* Directory WorldAddressBook.com - Worldwide Business Directory - Adsense Approved

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephrem Firew Asrat

Established Member
Impact
Hello All!

WorldAddressBook.com is for sale!
  • Minimum Offer: $25,500 (So far $16,500 Appraised by Flippa Brokers).
  • Already Received Offer: $25,500 BUT I refused.
  • Payment Method: Escrow ONLY!
  • Subscription and Make Money, SEO and Monetization: Adsense Approved, SEO Optimisation Started at the current stage. (NOTE: I will NOT give you my Adsense account, but I will remove it from my account and you have to create your own Adsense account and submit WorldAddressBook Again, you may need to contact the AdSense team if needed).
  • Who is info: https://www.whois.com/whois/WorldAddressBook.com

It is best for a worldwide business directory website. Already listed as a business on Google Knowledge Graph.

I may change my mind If I start getting more visitors, SO BE FAST!
TRUST ME! What you need is a little bit of advertising!
World Address Book can be used as a business name! It is a premium one!

After buying you will have to buy the Listing Pro Theme from Themeforest because you have to own your own license. It doesn't hurt, it's just $69. You can even change the theme or platform. I have already built it with WordPress because it works 100% for a business directory! It is up to you to choose the hosting service provider.

Thanks!

spu-ea68c8-ogi2-3cwn3bmfojjlb56e

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back